Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Code of the Rocket Rangers:
(from the Joe Sarno Science Fiction 50s TV site)

ON MY HONOR AS A ROCKET RANGER, I PLEDGE THAT:
I shall always chart my course according to the Constitution of the United States of America.
I shall never cross orbits with the Rights and Beliefs of others.
I shall blast at full space-speed to protect the Weak and Innocent.
I shall stay out of collision orbit with the laws of my State and Community.
I shall cruise in parallel orbit with my Parents and Teachers.
I shall not roar my rockets unwisely, and shall be Courteous at all times.
I shall keep my gyros steady and reactors burning by being Industrious and Thrifty.
I shall keep my scanner tuned to Learning and remain coupled to my Studies.
I shall keep my mind out of free-fall by being mentally alert.
I shall blast the meteors from the paths of other people by being Kind and Considerate.

No comments: